Draft Dominator Premium Area
Note: You must first close the Draft Dominator before applying the new projections.
Alternate Download Site
Quick Start Guide
1. Download file(s) to your hard drive.
2. Click on file (dd40_Setup2003.exe) to perform a new install on your hard drive. Click on file (dd40_update2003.exe)to install over a previous update.
3. Choose File-Setup to enter your Scoring System, Team Names, Pick Order, and tweak the projections (if necessary).
4. Upon exiting the Setup screen, the Player Pool will fill automatically. Click Move Player to simulate a draft. Every time you press the Move Player button the Highlight Bar will default to the "Recommended" player based on team needs and VBD principles.
5. Choose Print-Cheat Sheets to print the Individual Position Cheatsheets and the Top 200.
6. Choose File-Save League to save a league. You can open the league at a later time with File-Open. Saving a league will save all of the Setup information, along with the Player Pool, Keeper List, Draft Summary, Team Stats, and Team Information. This way you can pause a Draft and come back later and pick up where you left off. It also gives you the ability to set up everything before your draft.
Draft Dominator 4.0 Files
Draft Dominator Version 4.2 Update - Lots of Enhancements
Draft Dominator Version 4.0 Full - For new users (this includes projections G1)
Draft Dominator Projections O1 Update - For current users that want the latest projections.
Draft Dominator Manual Update - Adds online help manual.
Draft Dominator Version 4.2a Update Enhancements
Ability to print Draft Summary
Added the Help->User's Manual
Added the Help->Frequently Asked Questions Menu
Increased the Look Ahead Max to 50
Added the ability to print in either Black & White or Color. This applies to the Teams, Cheatsheets, and Draft Summary.
Fixed the Run-Time 6 Overflow error.
Fixed Def/ST Fantasy points/VBD Calculation. Now agrees with VBD.
Fixed the Player Notes, so that they are always saved.
Fixed Auction rounding problem, where everything was rounded to the nearest min bid.
Fixed the Pause Timer so that it stays paused until you uncheck it.